Thursday, September 29, 2016

Going Batty

Hello everyone! For our blog post this week I decided to do something a bit different. I gave the rest of the design team a break and I took the opportunity to make a special project. We really love Halloween at Prickley Pear and I've already been decorating my house accordingly. For my project today, I made a bat tree out of the two clear stamps Bats and Bats 2 along with the matching Bat die cut. I had so much fun cutting out and coloring my bats that I had to force myself to stop! Check out my tree:

Tree without the lights on and no ornaments.



Purple and Orange lights on with ornaments.



Close up to show all of the different bat designs.



I can't get over how cute this tree is! This really was a fast and easy project that could be adapted for children as well as adults. What do you think?

I hope you have enjoyed my project today. Don't forget to follow Prickley Pear on Facebook so you don't miss out on all of the fun!

Until next week,
Angji

No comments:

Post a Comment