Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bird Lovin!



Happy Thursday everyone, you have almost made it through another week.  Today I have a card for you using stamps from Prickley Pear Stamps.  It is my last card as guest designer *sigh*.   I have loved using their stamps and dies.  I am a bird lover so when I saw this stamp I had to have it.  This stamp is called Black Capped Chickadees, I made them into Finches by coloring them yellow.  I distressed the edges and added to paper from My Minds Eye, I love the music notes behind them.  
~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Love your card Stephanie, the stitching is a fab finishing touch !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! these birds are so cute!! love this card Stephanie... the musical score sheet is very nice...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete