Thursday, June 5, 2014

Meet Kelly Santi, June's Guest Designer!


Welcome to June and a new Guest Designer! This month meet Kelly!

And here is Kelly's first post! **************************

Hi friends! Today is such an exciting day for me, as I can finally share some wonderful news! I was invited to be a Guest Designer for the month of June for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps! I'm OVER THE MOON excited!! A big thank you, Michelle, for the invitation and for being so sweet and wonderful to work with ♥ Stay tuned, as you'll be seeing a lot of stamps and dies showcased on my blog all month long!
 
For today's card, I went for a simplistic approach to showcase
this windmill ~ reminds me of simplier times, farm life and
time spent in the countryside.
I stamped it in SU Chocolate chip and really wanted it
to be the focal point of the card, so minimal embellishments
to give it a bit of character :)
 

This stamp, as well as many, many others,  is available in the
Stop on by and take a look! 
The quality is superb and the stamps are so crisp and clean -
instant happiness! ♥
 
I'll be posting every Thursday a new card/project
and hope you can venture on over to the blog and see what the
designers make all week!
 
As always,
Big Hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly


2 comments: