Thursday, February 6, 2014

Iris' Guest Designer Week #5 Project!




Hello Everyone! Here's my Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps GD creation for this week. I made a shabby chic style tag using a butterfly image and sentiment from the Dragonflies 2 clear stamp set.

I don't do tags very often but once in a while I enjoy making them! The kraft tag measure 5.25 x 2.6 inches. DP is from Magnolia. I stamped the butterfly with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink onto hot press watercolor paper. I softly colored the image using Distress Markers. Flowers are from WOC and all other embellies from my stash. Bird cage die is from Whimsy Stamps. 


Closer look on the butterfly and sentiment.



3 comments:

  1. Wowzie Iris! That is one explosion of spring happy!! I love your beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I can imagine the awe the recipient will feel! So many gorgeous elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomely beautiful tag - too nice to part with!

    ReplyDelete