Thursday, September 1, 2011

We have three cards and a winner!!!

Hi folks! Can you imagine it's September already??? It means fall is around the corner and it's time to reveal the winner of August sketch challenge!!!

First I thought I'd share the beautiful cards entered in our challenge this month!!!






They sure are winners all of them!!
Thank you for participating!

But.... there is only one prize...

And the winner of a clear stamp set and coordinated die of her choice is...
...
...
...

SHERRY!!!

Wohooo!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

First check out the sets in the webshop. You can find them HERE. Then contact Nicole by mail HERE and let her know what you want!!!

I hope to see you again when a new challenge is launched September 15th!!!

And - we have more fun in store! New clear stamp sets and dies are to be released shortly. A releas party is planned to September 9-11!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Everyone's cards are gorgeous, ladies you did an amazing job with the sketch. Congratulations Sherry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much I am really excited about owning another stamp and die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I clicked on the email link and sent an email with my info and it came back to me as a faulty email address. Can you email me? seckblad@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Sherry! :) Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete